2007-07-13

USD index chart.

Incredible, but true - support is broken!?!?! This can be normal - a throwover...


USD index 15 min chart (I think :)

Attached to see that we are NOT at the "very" bottom...


Finally, the XEU (EUR) index chart.

We are not on the wedge resistance (yet). But we are very close to it. We may expect throwover, but I will not rely on it.

With orange, I marked two times, where the XEU go to the support of the wedge, without touching it. So is possible to have something like this now.


Currently I have open possitions. If they are closed, and EUR/USD price go to 1.38.05, I will consider the rally to be finished, and will stay aside.

In case the possiton is closed and we do not see 1.38.05, I will try to find enter point again @ ~ 1.37.65, but only if meanwhile price stay under 1.38.05.

Happy trading...

No comments: