2007-07-07

I. Wedge watch in USD index.

We continue to watch the wedge in USD index.

Because stockcharts.com do not show realtime chart, which made me to loss big profit last week, I am beginning to use INO.com chart from now one.

Also from now one, I will skip XEU chart, because is almost the same as USD chart, and surely it put some "respect" to the analysis :-), but it does not really need it.
So back to the USD index:


Currently, the index is trying to break the support from the previous low (brown line). Support surely will be broken beginning of the next week, and then it will fall to the wedge support. Wedge will hold, so this is the target - less 80.80 - 80.90. This I think correspond to EUR/USD - 1.40


II. Triangle watch in EUR/USD.

3 weeks chart - still shows the wedge, and EUR raising. The triangle was broken last week.

16 hours chart - shows the broken triangle. We have the long term support from the triangle @ 1.3350, but we have now, a new raising short term support @ 1.3525. I expect the price to fall more or less to this level, before a raise to level over the last top will occure - was 1.3680 I think.


III. Summary.

EUR/USD raising... :)


IV. Carry trade using AUD/JPY


A raising wedge, currently it going to the upper boundary. I WILL NOT PLAY THIS, since, the range is very close ~ 2 cents (104.50 - 106.50). After such wedges, we have BIG FALL :)

Unfortunately, due to huge interest rate difference, I do not recommend the oposite play eighter.


Happy week and Happy and Profitous trading!

No comments: