2007-09-27

Stupid article...

The top article in Yahoo Finance today:

Wall Street Heads to Higher Open As Investors Look to More Economic Data
NEW YORK (AP) -- Wall Street headed toward a higher open Thursday on speculation that new economic data will show enough weakness to give the Federal Reserve more reasons to cut interest rates.
...
Well I do not understand. Are they stupid or what?

They clearly say that they want inflating the currency, so the stockmarket to go up in absolute value, since the purchasing power of the money to decrease.

Unbelievable.

I am still bullish on USD for short term, but I don't know what to think anymore.

2 comments:

Misc Musings and Thoughts said...

Hello

My name is Jerry. I got to know of your site from Boris - anti-sopitalist blogger

I always watch USD/CAD movement to get a feel of how EUR/USD and to a lesser extent, GBP/USD + USD/CHF will move.

As of 1200 GMT, USD/CAD seem stuck in range and so I feel that EUR/USD upside is capped. Will see what happens at 1230 GMT wgen Canada GDP and PPI data are released to get better direction.

Best Wishes

NMMM.NU said...

Interesting,
I use Gold and US stock market for same thing.