2007-03-31

EUR / USD view for next week.

In friday, we finaly noted the trend. Then same day, a huge bounce happend to 1.3399. This move "move" the price to upper channel boundary. Then, the EUR fall down and now market is closed on 1.3360.

From now, I expect the price to fall at least to lower boundary, or more. I will not short EUR, because it makes me feel uncomfortable :) , so I do not recommend anyone to do this.

Instead, I am going to build (again) a possition in EUR, regardless if price fall to 1.3310 or less. Anyway, I do not think the price will fall more than low from 26.MAR ~ 1.3260.

The second chart, is daily chart, I including it, because first chart is 1 hour chart. Unfortunately, from 1 day chart, we can not see anything interestnig that may help us for next week speculations.

Anyway, there is seems to be support line going up, but I believe we need to wait and see how things will be developed next week, and if EUR "stays" above 1.33, then we will include that "line" in some of next analysis.

No comments: