2007-02-15

EUR/USD - short support and resistance update

Currently, there are two channels EUR/USD is in.

First, is short term channel. Accordung to it, the EUR falling since the top in DEC.2006 Currently, we are at the very top of the channel. I believe the channel will NOT be broken today.

Second we have major support, as there is a long term bullish channel since SEP.2006 or so. Because the EUR/USD is far from the bottom line, I think, the EUR/USD will fall today or tomorrow to at least 1.3020.

Currently I have small order that actualy shorts the EUR, I do not recommend this to anyone, but if you want to do so, I will recommend to keep STOP order very close by, because if the resistance is broken, then fo sure we will have big advance, at least to 1.3280 (JAN.2007 top).


No comments: