2007-04-05

Here you are the latest development in EUR/USD. We did not "participate" this time, because we were too cautious, also I am in Germany now, and have no good way to check the market very well.

Anyway. The trend seems in tact, and EUR *must* fall now to lower boundary, with probability more than ever.

About this price fall, I am including this second chart, is same as first one, but it include one more channel. It is forming, by connecting the top from March and top we have today. Since there is no respective paralel line, that connectin some notable bottoms, it means that the fall of EUR could reach this red support line @ 1.3235 . I do not believe EUR will fall that much, but we will know. For sure something is developing there and we can not see it (yet).


I do not feel safe when I short EUR, so what I will personaly do, is to make small orders all way down to blue support line. I bet, that the blue line will hold, but the only reason I have for it is that the line holded 3 times till now, and technicaly, this is not good reason at all.

No comments: